Saturday, March 5, 2016

Introductions and such


Do you ever get that feeling, when you're reading an amazing book or watching a mind-blowing episode on a show you love, and you have so much to say about it, so many feelings boiling up inside, and you just want to talk about it with someone, anyone, to fangirl and rave all about? 

But then you look around and there's no one in sight.
I didn't want to feel so alone anymore, to read and write with no one to share.
So I opened a blog. And now here we are. 


Hi everyone, I'm Zoey :)
Welcome to Magiverse


Who am I


  • Fantasy lover
  • Reader
  • Writer
  • Fangirl 
  • Shipper 
  • Music obsessed
  • Anime, TV shows, movies, Kdramas watcher 
  • Quotes enthusiast 
  • Anxiety, Social Anxiety, OCD, Panic Disorder of a mess 
  • Languages Admirer (I speak Hebrew - Native Language, English - Chosen Language, Japanese - Beloved Language) 
  • Biology interest 


Make A Great Imagination Come to life (:  

"We live and breath words... It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I could be honest with them."    
– Cassandra Clare, clockwork princess. 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely introduction to your blog! I was gonna ask you about the name, I'm glad you mentioned it here! It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of a blog about magic and fantasy, great intro ☺

    ReplyDelete